OIL & GAS Bearing Solutions
Solving the demand for machinery for oil and gas exploration and extraction is a significant challenge. The bearing solutions provided by SHARJAH BEARING are designed to provide the best performance levels for applications in oil fields and other oil and gas environments.
Whether you need bearings that can withstand harsh conditions, withstand high-speed applications or solve any other design problems, we can work with you to determine or design parts that meet your exact needs. You need more than just any impact, you need the right one for your application.
What types of bearings are used in the oil and gas industry?
Our oilfield bearing solutions provide the best performance levels for the oil and gas industry.
Angular Contact Bearing
Cylindrical Roller Bearings
Slewing Ring Bearing
Spherical Roller Bearing
Thin Section Bearings
- Can be provided one-way or two-way
- Larger, stronger size can withstand greater axial loads
- Able to withstand the misalignment of the shaft of spherical thrust roller bearings
Toroidal Roller Bearing
- The product can accept angular misalignment and axial displacement
- Combining the best features of needle roller design and spherical roller bearings
- Specially designed rollers to adapt to the harshest environmental conditions